See FBIP Framework for all of these…
- Team: must be at least four (4) institutions involved; and minimum of five (5) participants/contributors (one must be from a Histori0DI); and at least 2 young researchers.
- Minimum of 3 postgraduates must be trained through the project.
- Projects must generate primary biodiversity data sets according to the Darwin Core standard.
- Projects must contribute to the compilation of species pages according to the specifications provided by FBIP.
- Projects must produce DNA barcodes for species, using the recognised barcoding genes and must submit data to BOLD.
- Projects must contribute to science engagement with the aim of creating a society that is knowledgeable about science, critically engaged and scientifically literate.
- Data must be submitted at least 42 months after initiation of project.
Next topic >>>
<<< Previous topic
Back to workshop content outline